-
February 15th, 2002, 07:32 AM
#1
Site Administrator
I do not normaly reply to stupidity but what ever you want to think or beleive, is fine with me.
------------------
...Steven
HostBoard Administrator
Help support HostBoard by clicking on a banner today!
-
February 15th, 2002, 09:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Quick....it's not stupidity; heavy drug and alcohol use has destroyed his mind.
------------------
Originally posted by m2
"You should try North Dakota!!! It's just two states west of Idaho!!!"
-
February 15th, 2002, 04:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Your Stupid and very self distructive.
But does that really mean you live at home with your grandma?????
Do you believe in biting the hand that feeds you? Is that a euro/pee/on thing?
I'm writing this cause I'm sure Quick's granny died and there is no more money, to kept the board alive.
m2
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks